Govani Dental offers the latest dental technology advancements. We invest in technology for three reasons:
- To reduce our impact on the environment.
- To ensure that our office maintains the highest level of sterilization possible.
- To make our patients as comfortable and relaxed as possible, making their experience as convenient as we can.
Here are some of the ways we use technology to achieve those goals.
- Paperless office—Patients have literally one sheet of paper to sign. That’s it. All other forms are electronic.
- Digital and PSP Films—Using these technologies not only eliminates chemical waste, it exposes patients to less radiation and speeds up processing times for x-rays.
- LED Lighting—Govani Dental in the process of converting the entire Oshkosh office over to LED lighting to reduce energy usage.
- Sterilization is to the highest standard—Our staff goes beyond the benchmarks established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA).
- Autoclave steam sterilization—All instruments are sanitized after every use, protecting your health.
- Disposable items—We use single-use, disposable items whenever possible to ensure a clean experience. Even the bib clips are disposed after every patient visit.
- Protective safety glasses and masks—All staff wear protective safety glasses and masks during dental procedures.
- Disposable gloves—We use new, disposable gloves for every treatment.
- Sterile environment—All surfaces that come into contact with patients are thoroughly disinfected after each visit.
- Continuous improvements—All staff are highly trained in sterilization techniques and participate in continuing education to ensure our sterilization practices remain at the forefront of the industry.
Patient Comfort and Convenience
- HIPPA compliance—Email correspondence that contains any sensitive medical information is encrypted before it’s sent. Patient data is securely backed up on remote offsite servers to ensure security and disaster recovery.
- Digital radiography—X-rays are completed faster and with less radiation.
- Sunglasses—We offer sunglasses to patients who are sensitive to the bright lights used during dental procedures.
- Massage chairs—Available in operatory.
- Wi-Fi—Internet access is available throughout the office.
- Did we mention the Nintendo Wii and our pool table? That’s critical.
- We also play really great music for your listening enjoyment. Sometimes we even take requests.