Meet Dr. Govani
Your Oshkosh Dentist
About Dr. Govani
Govani Dental of Oshkosh is led by Dr. Shaheda Govani, DDS. Dr. Govani is a dentist devoted to oral health and dedicated to patient care and comfort. Her vision is to provide excellent dental care and comprehensive oral health education to patients throughout the Oshkosh community. Dr. Govani lives by the patients-first philosophy – providing the highest standards of care in a welcoming, safe atmosphere.
Born and raised in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, Dr. Govani returned to the community to establish her general dentistry practice. She’s thrilled to be serving friends and family members as well as new patients. In her free time, Dr. Govani enjoys staying active lifting weights and boxing. She also enjoys reading, painting and doing puzzles. Dr. Govani and her husband Neil have two border terriers, Ruby and Bobby that keep them very entertained.
- Bachelor of Science degree — University of Wisconsin Oshkosh – Oshkosh, WI
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree — Marquette University School of Dentistry – Milwaukee, WI
- Woman Who Care (2021-present)
- Govani Gives (2019-present)
- Oshkosh Downtown Rotary (2011-2021)
- Oshkosh Area United Way (Past Board Member)
- Oshkosh YMCA Board Member (2018-2020)
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA)
- WDA Ethics Committee (2013-February 2019)
- WDA Membership Development Committee (2015-February 2019)
- WDA Leadership Development Task Force (2014)
- WDA Winnebago County Dental Society (Program Chair 2012, Secretary and Treasurer 2014, VP/President Elect 2015, President 2016)
- GMDA Greater Milwaukee Dental Association (Associate Member 2016-present)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists (ACD) (2016-present)
- ACD of Wisconsin (Treasurer and Secretary 2017-2019, VP/President Elect 2019-2021, President 2021-2023)
- International College of Dentists (ICD) (2019-present)
- The Dental Forum of Milwaukee (2017-present)
- Chicago Dental Society
- Fox Valley Technical College Dental Advisory Committee (2016-February 2020)
Ready to Join the Govani Dental Family?
If you’re interested in becoming a Govani Dental patient, schedule your appointment online or by calling 920-231-1955.